Sunday, February 18, 2018

The bits and pieces of life

This is one of my favorite pieces of jewelry. It contains every gemstone imaginable. It cost me only $35. I can wear this piece with just about any outfit, whether it be casual or dressy.  If you take a closer look you would see that it is made up of scrap pieces of gems. The cast offs, the insignificant pieces that were meant to be thrown in the garbage. Yet I own this beautiful piece. I bought it with the idea of owning so many gems. I have never been disappointed with this purchase. It is a mirror of real life.

How many times do we feel insignificant and that we don't matter. In a world where there is so much emphasis on fame and power, we need to remember that in life the small and the humble are important too.

No comments:

Post a Comment