Saturday, January 2, 2010

Just my opinion


I was listening to the news this morning and the commentator was saying that the congress has to get this health care issue resolved before they can devote all their efforts in getting the economy back on track. My question is; why? Why are the priorities screwed up? We have been working on better health care for the last thirty years; yes it's important; but we don't need to rush through it. If it is a choice between getting the United States back to work and heath care; well in my opinion it's a no brain er. Let's get our country back to work first and work on the health care afterwards! Congress is waisting valuable time and energy working on a speedy health care package, that in the end will have more problems than help. If Americans aren't working, they can't buy health insurance, so all this reform is double talk. Let's get Americans back to work and the economy on track, then and only then start to put together a realistic and reliable health insurance package. It's just my opinion. I'd like to hear yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment